Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Journal author rights
In order for Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights. This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration and authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration proprietary are defined below:
For subscription articles:
Authors transfer copyright to the publisher as part of a journal publishing agreement, but have the right to: Share their article for personal use (manuscript version); retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data); proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For open access articles:
Authors sign an exclusive license agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher. In this case authors have the right to: share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license; retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data); proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Rights granted to Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration
For both subscription and open access articles, published in proprietary titles, Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration is granted the following rights:
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes;
- For open access articles, Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration will apply the relevant third party user licence (Open access licencses) where Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration publishes the article on its online platforms;
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication;
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.